Translate

FEEL-LOVE WEDNESDAY: A Feast of Delicacies & LOVE



I came across a video on YouTube the other day. It’s about a guy, Michael who has for many years preparing breakfast for his partner. Also because of his very spectacular cooking skills, he’s made so many tasty dishes and taken pictures of each of them on daily basis. For Michael and his partner, those pictures are great photos with enticing presentation as well as absolutely beautiful memories lasting a lifetime. Soon after, Michael of course attracted a large number of followers on Instagram.  
https://www.instagram.com/symmetrybreakfast/?hl=en

I was mesmerized and touched while I went through almost all Michael's collection of pictures, I cannot stop thinking about my boyfriend and those delicious tasty foods he has made for me, for us in the US as well as in Taiwan whenever we spend time together. If you are interested in cooking or just by any chance know/have someone who is into culinary fun, you’d get to know cooking truly takes a lot of time, skills and sometimes money poured into the working process. So, knowing someone who can do that persistently and pleasantly every single day in our hectic modern life is just beyond amazing.



By being so much inspired by those meticulously organized and decorated photos, I went back to go through those pictures of some of my favorite dishes my boyfriend has made ever since we met. I'm so grateful, you know, to have him such a wonderful human being who cares about and likes me in many incredible ways despite the fact we were basically 2 strangers from different cultures before our relationship. And those luscious dishes are not only to satisfy my food cravings but also to have developed a strong passion for cooking in me. Now, I really love and enjoy cooking in my free time. For me, it serves as a good means of leading up a good healthy life and also provides me with different lens to see and more value everything than ever, even only a pinch of spice.


Please enjoy the photos and let me know what you think!












'










留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#TBT懷舊星期四精選: 放手終結過往憂傷&勇敢迎向未來

FEEL-LOVE WEDNESDAY: 激勵士氣第一! 迪士尼卡通最棒的42則生活名言

TGIF: 時尚Q&A: 懷念Karl Lagerfeld